You can use Henderson’s as a table sauce and ingredient, splash on top of your dinner or add it to the pot while cooking. Splashing it on cheese on toast is a great place to start.
Nope! We’re gluten free!
Yes, we’ve been approved by The Vegetarian Society as suitable for vegans and vegetarians. You can spot their logo on our label.
Nope! Henderson’s Relish contains no allergens.
Henry Henderson blended the first batch of this famous Relish in Sheffield in 1885.
The secret recipe is only known to three of the family members.
Henderson’s Relish is available in major supermarkets, convenience stores and independent retailers nationwide. Check out our stockists for retailers near you.
No! And in some parts you’ll be mobbed for making such a comparison. In 2014, Jim Dowd MP caused a stir when he suggested Henderson’s was a cheap knock-off of Lea & Perrins. Fans and celebrities alike jumped to our defence and we even got a mention in the House of Commons.
We have to include a best before date but we know our Relish ages like a fine wine and only gets better. Pop a bottle away for a few years and come back to it, you won’t regret it.
Yes, all of our packaging is widely recyclable.
We do our traditional 284ml bottle, our smaller 142ml bottle and a mini 31ml bottle. We also sell a litre bottle which is perfect for refilling empties or for those who require a larger amount.
We do love a limited edition label and some of them have gone on to become very collectable, however we are unable to say yes to every request due to production implications.
You can splash it on pies, stews, chips and cheese on toast, or stir it in to your favourite family recipes. Henderson’s Relish adds flavour to meat, fish and vegetables. It’s even great in salad dressings and Bloody Mary cocktails.
HENDO’S HAUL GIVEAWAY – Terms and Conditions
1. The Hendo’s Haul giveaway (“the Promotion”) is managed and operated by BOSH! (“the Promoter”) and is not affiliated with
2. The Promotion is open to participants based in Great Britain with a public Instagram profile, except employees of BOSH! or
Henderson’s Relish and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Promotion. To
enter the Promotion, participants must like the prompted Instagram post, follow both @boshtv and @hendersonrelish on Instagram,
and tag at least one other Instagram account in the comments. Entry to the Promotion is free, and no purchase is necessary.
3. The Promotion will run from 17:00 (GMT) on Tuesday 10th January 2023 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 (GMT) on Tuesday 31st
January 2023 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are lost in transmission, regardless of cause, including, for example,
equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the
sending or receipt of your entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. The Prize is 12 bottles of Henderson’s Relish, 1 box of Hendo’s Crisps, a signed BOSH! cookbook and a selection of Henderson’s
Relish merchandise, depending on availability. The delivery of the Prize will be agreed in writing between the Winner and the
Promoters and the Promoters shall pay the cost of delivery of the Prize. No cash equivalent will be offered. Prizes are subject to
availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of
an issue outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the
7. The Winner will be chosen at random by an online random name selector. The Winner will be notified by Instagram DM within 28
days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the
right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The Winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Winner will be used solely
in accordance with current GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Winner’s prior consent